It’s time to get your body back…
Following childbirth, weight loss, surgery or simply with age, sometimes no matter what we do in terms of diet and exercise, that excess fat or skin on our tummy simply won’t budge.
When the skin on our stomach loses its elasticity, it can really impact on the shape and contour of our body. Even if you’re very slim, you may feel self-conscious in fitted clothes or swimwear and be getting fed up, frustrated and losing motivation with your fitness and health regime.
A tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, is an effective way to remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen area and get your pre-pregnancy, younger or pre-surgery shape back. It may also be the finishing touch for your weight-loss journey, tightening up the abdominal muscles and creating the firmer, flatter contour that you’re aspiring to.
But you won’t just be a case of returning to an improved shape. It will be a return to body confidence; the ability to feel sensational in your clothes or swimwear and reinvigorate your motivation for the healthy lifestyle you’ll need to make your investment in cosmetic surgery a long term one.
A relaxed friendly environment, nothing seems too much trouble, very professional
The benefits of mini tummy tuck / mini abdominoplasty
- Remove the excess skin resulting from pregnancy, weight loss and aging
- Achieve an improved body contour and shape due to flatter, firmer stomach
- Look and feel better in your clothes and swimwear
- Regain confidence
- Reinvigorate your motivation for a healthy diet and fitness regime
Collection & drop off service
For added convenience and comfort, we offer a door-to-door car service before and after your surgical treatment.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our car service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The car service serves patients having a surgical procedure only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the car service may not be available. If this is the case a taxi will be provided for your return journey home at no extra cost.
- Collection and drop off service is offered within 45 miles of the Reigate Clinic postcode.
- Other geographic areas may be available subject to availability.
Travelling a long way for your surgery? We offer an overnight stay in a local hotel for patients outside of the car radius service.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our hotel service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The hotel service serves patients having surgical procedures only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the hotel service may not be available.
If this is the case an alternative will be provided for you at no extra cost.
- The hotel service is offered to any surgical patient as a preference to the car service if requested.
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for mini tummy tuck / mini abdominoplasty?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
AS SEEN ON