Bring it in – innovative and effective Belly Button Surgery…
Searching for “Umbilicoplasty Surrey”? Our belly buttons are a little gift and reminder of our birth – but not everyone is happy with this particular little souvenir. ‘Outies’ which can be caused through birth, pregnancy or a hernia can now become ‘innies’ thanks to this increasingly popular trend in cosmetic surgery.
For those looking for a certain look in their bikini and conscious about the shape of their belly button, umbilicoplasty is able to reduce/remove an outie and even reduce a large appearance of an ‘innie’ by reducing the size of the hole. We can refashion and shape the belly button to look rounder, flatter, lengthen or shorten.
Sometimes combined with a tummy tuck, umbilicoplasty can be performed on its own to achieve the appearance of the belly button and flat stomach effect that you’re looking for.
Carried out by a qualified Surgeon, the procedure will take place under local anaesthetic. Lasting around 30 minutes, you’ll be able to return home the same day and return to your activities the following day, taking care of the affected area. You may experience some minor bruising and swelling, but this is likely to subside within a few days.
Most patients recover from belly button surgery very quickly, however all interventions carry a risk. The risks associated with this procedure include pain, discomfort, bleeding, bruising, swelling, infection, scars, numbness, asymmetry.
Results are long-lasting but may be affected by physical changes such as weight gain, pregnancy or weight loss.
I am absolutely delighted with my treatment which in no small measure down to your care at Harley Street Skin Clinic Surrey
*The benefits of umbilicoplasty / belly button surgery
- Turn an unwelcome ‘outie’ into an ‘innie’
- Reduce the appearance of a large ‘innie’
- Address the impact of pregnancy or hernia on belly button shape
- Create the appearance of a flatter silhouette
- Improve your confidence and looks in swimwear
- Innovative cosmetic surgery
- Long-lasting results*
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for Umbilicoplasty / Belly Button Surgery?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.