Take the weight off your mind…
Having the body shape you want doesn’t have to be a dream, it can be a reality. Even those who live the healthiest lifestyle incorporating a good diet and exercise, may want to address stubborn areas of fat, or areas lacking in shape and definition.
New innovative technologies in body contouring enable the sculpting and defining of your body shape to be more possible than ever before.
Using safe liposuction techniques, fat can be transferred from anywhere on the body its unwanted, to where it is wanted; enabling you to use your own tissue to sculpt the figure you want to achieve.
At the Harley Street Skin Clinic your Consultation will take you through your objectives and concerns and present you with the full range of options.
Using fat transfer, we can reduce or enhance your breasts; augment and improve the shape of your buttocks through a Brazilian Butt Lift; or address age-related loss of definition to the face through plumping the cheeks.
A relaxed friendly environment, nothing seems too much trouble, very professional
Fat transfer for breast augmentation, Brazilian Butt Lifts or facelifts starts with liposuction.
This will involve breaking down and removing excess fat either through a cannula. Carried out under general anaesthetic in a procedure lasting three to four hours, our Surgeons are experienced in fat transfer surgery so you can be assured of excellent and permanent results.
Naturally you can expect some recovery time in terms of bruising and risks associated with surgery, however you can expect to return to work within five to ten days.
The benefits of fat transfer
- Remove excess fat from areas of the body you’re unhappy with
- Latest technologies have made the procedure safer and easier to recover from than ever before
- Achieve the body shape that you want
- Kick-start your motivation for a healthy lifestyle
- Look better in your clothes
- Uses your own tissue to augment parts of your body, more natural approach
Fat Transfer Prices
|Fat Transfer Face / Décolletage / Décolleté
Fat Transfer to Breasts or Buttocks
|Collection & drop off service (see below)||Included|
|Hotel service (see below)||Included|
Collection & drop off service
For added convenience and comfort, we offer a door-to-door car service before and after your surgical treatment.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our car service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The car service serves patients having a surgical procedure only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the car service may not be available. If this is the case a taxi will be provided for your return journey home at no extra cost.
- Collection and drop off service is offered within 45 miles of the Reigate Clinic postcode.
- Other geographic areas may be available subject to availability.
Travelling a long way for your surgery? We offer an overnight stay in a local hotel for patients outside of the car radius service.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our hotel service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The hotel service serves patients having surgical procedures only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the hotel service may not be available.
If this is the case an alternative will be provided for you at no extra cost.
- The hotel service is offered to any surgical patient as a preference to the car service if requested.
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for fat transfer?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
If you are 20 to 70, in good health and have fat pockets on your body that act as donor fat then you would be an ideal candidate fat transfer to the lips, face, décolleté, breasts, buttocks or hands.
When will I see results?
You will see initial results straight away but full fat restitution by 6-9 months.
How long will I need to recover?
You may need to wear a compression garment for a short period of time however you should be able to return to work within 1-2 weeks.
How long will results last?
Fat transfer is a permanent solution yielding longevity of curvature
AS SEEN ON