Don’t soldier on, when there’s a solution…
Many men, despite paying close attention to diet and exercise, find their physique blighted by excess fatty tissue in their breasts. Commonly known as ‘man-boob’s or ‘moobs’, for those affected by this, it can be distressing and like many physical issues, manifest itself psychologically, impacting on self-esteem, confidence and relationships.
Searching for “Gynecomastia Surrey”? If this is you, there is a solution. Our experts at the Harley Street Skin Clinic are experienced in sensitively advising men concerned about their breasts and our Surgeons are highly skilled in delivering successful, safe and discreet gynecomastia surgery.
The reasons for why some men have excess fat tissue in their breasts can be hormonal, have started in childhood or be as a result of medical treatments such as steroids.
Whatever the reason behind it, you do not need to live with it. Ground-breaking technology and innovative surgical techniques now enable men to sculpt their bodies in line with the physique that will restore their confidence.
After a full consultation we’ll advise on the right solution for you. Likely to focus on liposuction, this will involve breaking down excess fat either through a cannula, laser or fat dissolving injections, and removing it through a suction or probe.
Carried out under local anaesthetic in a procedure lasting c. 60-90 minutes, our Surgeons are experienced in male breast reduction surgery so you can be assured of excellent and permanent results.
Naturally you can expect some recovery time in terms of bruising and risks associated with surgery however you can expect to return to work within a day or two.
Walking into the clinic is like entering a little oasis of calmness and warmth.
The benefits of male breast reduction / gynecomastia
- Remove excess fat from the chest that won’t go with diet and exercise
- Achieve the body shape that you want
- Eliminate any embarrassment and distress you may be experiencing due to the condition
- Regain lost confidence and self-esteem
- Kick-start your motivation for a healthy lifestyle
- Look better in your clothes
Male breast reduction / gynecomastia prices
|Male Chest Reduction Gynaecomastia||£2450|
|Collection & drop off service (see below)||Included|
|Hotel service (see below)||Included|
Collection & drop off service
For added convenience and comfort, we offer a door-to-door car service before and after your surgical treatment.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our car service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The car service serves patients having a surgical procedure only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the car service may not be available. If this is the case a taxi will be provided for your return journey home at no extra cost.
- Collection and drop off service is offered within 45 miles of the Reigate Clinic postcode.
- Other geographic areas may be available subject to availability.
Travelling a long way for your surgery? We offer an overnight stay in a local hotel for patients outside of the car radius service.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our hotel service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The hotel service serves patients having surgical procedures only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the hotel service may not be available.
If this is the case an alternative will be provided for you at no extra cost.
- The hotel service is offered to any surgical patient as a preference to the car service if requested.
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for male breast reduction / gynecomastia
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
If you are a male with over development or excess breast tissue but have stable weight and healthy lifestyle then there is no absolute age limit for male breast reduction.
When will I see results?
You will see full results at around six months.
How long will I need to recover?
You will wear a compression garment for a short period of time however you should be able to return to work within a couple of days and back to gym activity within 1-2 weeks.
How long will results last?
Male breast reduction can yield long lasting and often permanent results.
AS SEEN ON