Don’t be scarred for life – regain your confidence in your looks…
Following an accident, surgery or acne, you may have been left with visible, unsightly, uncomfortable and inconvenient scarring.
Searching for ‘scar treatment surrey’? The innovative techniques and specialist skills available at the Harley Street Skin Clinic enable patients to get on with their lives, without the distress and self-consciousness that scarring can bring.
Searching for “scar treatment Surrey”? We have patients from all over the UK. Just as there are many different types and reasons for scars; there are a wide variety of treatment options available. In a sensitive and thorough consultation, our experts will talk you through all the options and advise the best treatment for your particular scar or scars based on the scar itself, how it occurred, analysis of your skin and medical history.
Scars may be:
- Hypertrophic or raised scars
- Keloid scars where the scar grows beyond itself
- Pitted or sunken scars often left by acne
- Atrophic or sunken scars left by underlying tissue damage
- Contracture scars where movement is restricted such as burns
The range of innovative and effective scar treatments available at the Harley Street Skin Clinic include;
- Medical micropigmentation minimises the look of scars by depositing minute amounts of pigment into the scar which has been colour matched to the skin. This is very successful and is often used for self-harm scars, stretch marks, surgical scars, burn scars or injury, face lift scars.
- Dermaroller / Dermapen / Skin Pen. Microneedling creates a minute trauma to the dermis and epidermis layers of the skin which lays down new collagen to raise gaps in pitted or sunken scars.
- Chemical Peels work as a deep exfoliation by removing the top layers of the skin reducing the appearance of scars.
- Retin A encourages cellular turnover, improves the tonicity of skin, exfoliates and softens scarring.
- Silicone sheeting gel such as KeloCote or Dermatix or Scar Repairex Ultra will soften and flatten scars.
- Fractional lasers / pixilated lasers: Carbon Dioxide CO2 lasers also known as ablative and non-ablative lasers burns 20-100% of the epidermis to remove deep scars.
- Steroid Injections for keloid scarring will flatten out and colour match surrounding skin.
- Electrosurgery or Plexr® will use a current or plasma ball to burn skin lesion scars.
- Surgical correction will surgically refashion an unsightly scar.
- PRP – Platelet rich plasma uses your blood to rejuvenate and stimulate recovery of the skin.
- PRP fat transfer into depressed scars.
- Camouflage make up and tattoos
A relaxed friendly environment, nothing seems too much trouble, very professional
The benefits of Scar Treatment
- Wide range of non-surgical treatments are available
- Depending on the scar, we’ll use our experts to advise and perform the appropriate treatment
- Reduce the appearance of visible scars
- Reduce the discomfort and inconvenience of raised scars which may rub
- Regain confidence and reduce distress and self-consciousness
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for Scar Treatment?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
AS SEEN ON