You won’t believe your eyes…
Searching for “Blepharoplasty Surrey”? If you’re unhappy about your hooded or sunken eyes, and the impact this has on your looks, there is a solution.
Age can have a significant impact on our eyes. You may feel that you have a constantly worn out, tired appearance, look older than your years, or even struggle to apply make-up.
Eyelid surgery, for both men and women, makes you look years younger and can transform your appearance. Through removing excess skin, muscle and fat, it opens up the eyes, tightens the upper or lower eyelids; leading to a fresher, more youthful look.
At the Harley Street Skin Clinic, we have a phenomenal success rate in blepharoplasty. Patients have found the procedure effective, long lasting and life changing – key to raising their self-esteem and confidence in their daily lives.
The blepharoplasty procedure
In upper eyelid surgery, an incision is made into creases of the lids, in order to keep the scars as invisible as possible along these natural folds.
In lower eyelid surgery, an incision is made along the lash line and smile creases of the lower lid and closed with fine sutures.
The procedure will be carried out under local anaesthetic, with or without sedation and will last one to two hours.
Most patients recover very quickly, however all interventions carry a risk. The risks associated with this procedure include pain, discomfort, bleeding, bruising, swelling, infection, scars, numbness, asymmetry.
The initial recovery time will be seven to ten days; with around four to six weeks to completely settle down. However, the improvements will be apparent immediately.
Patients have found the results of eyelid surgery to last an incredible five to ten years. This will vary depending on the patient’s age at the time of the treatment, the quality of their skin and the degree of sagging.
I have had a few treatments at this clinic. They removed a mole and I had botox and lip fillers. I was very happy with the results! The level of professionalism and attention to detail from Consultation to treatment was outstanding. The staff are very welcoming, and nothing is too much trouble. I trust them and would highly recommend.
The benefits of eyelid surgery
- Reverses the aging effect of hooded or sunken eyes
- Refreshed, youthful appearance
- Improve confidence, self-esteem around your image and in photographs
- Makes it easier to apply make up
Eyelid Surgery Prices
|Blepharoplasty (upper or lower)||£2600|
|Blepharoplasty (upper and lower)||£3300|
|Soft Surgery Blepharoplasty Plexr||from £1600|
|Hotel service (see below)||Included|
Collection & drop off service
For added convenience and comfort, we offer a door-to-door car service before and after your surgical treatment.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our car service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The car service serves patients having a surgical procedure only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the car service may not be available. If this is the case a taxi will be provided for your return journey home at no extra cost.
- Collection and drop off service is offered within 45 miles of the Reigate Clinic postcode.
- Other geographic areas may be available subject to availability.
Travelling a long way for your surgery? We offer an overnight stay in a local hotel for patients outside of the car radius service.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our hotel service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The hotel service serves patients having surgical procedures only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the hotel service may not be available.
If this is the case an alternative will be provided for you at no extra cost.
- The hotel service is offered to any surgical patient as a preference to the car service if requested.
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic Surrey for blepharoplasty?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
A blepharoplasty gives the best results if your upper or lower eyes (or both) have started to sag, creating folds of skin and deep creases around the eyes. You may also see bulges caused by fat pads which look baggy. These changes will be noticeable from your late thirties onwards but this surgery can be carried out successfully on people in their 60s and 70s.
When will I see results?
You will see results very quickly within a week of surgery, however it can take 2-3 weeks for the swelling to completely disperse.
How long will I need to recover?
You will be up and around immediately after surgery but will need 7- 10 days to recover and you should avoid driving ideally for a week until the stitches have been taken out.
How long will results last?
Results last 10-20 years.
AS SEEN ON