Beautiful clear skin, within your grasp…
Searching for “Vein Treatment Surrey”? If you suffer with visible red capillaries and veins, new ground-breaking technology means you can put this skin condition firmly in the past. Broken capillaries, thread veins, rosacea or spider veins commonly found on the face or leg, can now be effectively treated via a range of highly effective techniques.
The appearance of broken veins and capillaries can be unappealing on the legs and even more distressing on the face. Extreme facial redness can be a source of embarrassment and anxiety, which in turn can make it worse. Patients will often spend a lot of money on ineffective products or cosmetics, out of a desperation to reduce the visible impact of the redness from broken capillaries and veins.
Some skin types are more prone than others to this condition, such as those with very fair complexions. However, environmental factors can also play a role, including lifestyle and sun damage.
Latest non-surgical treatments include the use of lasers, or sclerotherapy through injections.
State-of-the-art lasers can be used on any skin type and are highly effective for most people undergoing between one and three sessions. Recovery time is minimal with a possible minor redness or swelling which will subside within a few days. The full effect of the treatment will be seen in up to four weeks for the face, and eight weeks for the legs; however, it’s likely you’ll notice some improvement immediately.
In a procedure lasting up to 30 minutes, the laser pulsates light through a handheld device into the affected area. The result is the collapse and disintegration of the vein.
Sclerotherapy is a treatment based on injections into the veins. Administered at the Harley Street Skin Clinic by a qualified doctor, a fine needle is used to inject a sterile solution into veins, with multiple veins being treated within a session. The injection technique causes the vein to collapse and disappear.
Between one and four sessions lasting 30 minutes to one hour may be recommended depending on the severity and volume of your broken capillaries and veins. A relatively painless procedure, some minor discomfort may be experienced, however no anaesthetic is required.
Recovery time is fast, allowing you to get back to your day, but bruising and some swelling of the affected area is likely and will subside within two or three weeks.
Walking into the clinic is like entering a little oasis of calmness and warmth.
The benefits of treatment for broken capillaries and veins
- Reduce the redness on the face associated with broken capillaries and veins
- Non-surgical procedures offer convenience and minimal recovery time
- Choice of treatments
- Results are permanent
- See your skin tone become more even and clear
- Improve confidence, self-esteem around your image and in photographs
- Save money on less effective products and cosmetics
Prices for treatment for broken capillaries and veins
|Capillaries and veins||from £120|
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for broken capillaries and veins?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
Treatment of visible veins and capillaries (such as spider veins or telangiectasia) is a commonly sought cosmetic procedure.
When will I see results?
Results are very quick within 7 days however for larger areas may take 2-3 weeks.
How long will I need to recover?
Some laser procedures offer little or no downtime, generally you would expect redness to subside within 12-48 hours.
How long will results last?
Results typically last for years and will be dependent upon aging, genetics and environmental damage.
AS SEEN ON