Turn back the clock…
Searching for “Dermal Fillers Surrey”? As we get older, strange as it sounds, we lose volume from our skin. Natural fat pads shrink with age, resulting in the lines and wrinkles associated with aging. A highly effective way to correct this and achieve younger looking skin, is to ‘plump’ the skin back to its former fullness and in doing so, reduce the appearance of lines.
Dermal fillers are made from a naturally occurring substance within the human body known as Hyaluronic acid. This is found in connective tissues including skin and eyes. Hyaluronic acid is the most popular type of dermal filler which naturally degrades over time. This replaces your natural volume and reduces and softens lines, resulting in a younger, fresher and natural looking profile.
The results are subtle; delivering a smooth, balanced and younger appearance to the face.
Dermal fillers can also be used to create a non-surgical face lift in combination with Botox ®
Our expert, qualified Doctors will administer your Dermal Fillers. Patients find the procedure convenient, comfortable and delight in seeing incredible results, straight away.
I have had a few treatments at this clinic. They removed a mole and I had anti Wrinkle treatment and lip fillers. I was very happy with the results! The level of professionalism and attention to detail from Consultation to treatment was outstanding. The staff are very welcoming, and nothing is too much trouble. I trust them and would highly recommend.
The benefits of dermal fillers
- Soften facial lines and create plumper contours creating a youthful look
- Restores lost volume to cheeks, nasolabial lines and redefines jaw and nose;
- Can also treat acne scarring; scars; vertical lines of the upper lip/mouth; tear troughs
- Instantaneous results
- Can last 6-18 months and no recovery, get on with your day straight after your appointment
- Safe and convenient to work around yout
- Made from a naturally occurring substance
Dermal filler prices
|Doctor’s Initial Consultation||FREE|
|Dermal Fillers||from £350|
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for Dermal Fillers?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
There is no gender or age restriction for dermal fillers, so 18-80 male or female with moderate to severe folds or wrinkles. Dermal filers can create volume anywhere that there is volume loss such as eyes, face, hands, ears, noses, nasolabial folds, mouth, lips, chin, jaw, scars or skin fillers.
When will I see results?
Results can be seen immediately.
How long will I need to recover?
There is minimal downtime and you can return to work immediately.
How long will results last?
There are different types and longevity of dermal fillers lasting from six months to three years.
AS SEEN ON