Shedding light on skin resurfacing…
Searching for “Fractional Skin Resurfacing Surrey”? For those suffering with damaged skin, this laser-based innovative treatment offers a real light at the end of the tunnel. Offering an effective solution to acne scars, blemishes, sun-damaged skin, age spots and hyperpigmentation, the procedure can also reduce the visibility of deep wrinkles and fine lines.
Fractional Skin Treatments repair damaged skin through a process known as ablation – that is the ‘removal’ of skin, which results in not only reducing visible damage but offers an overall rejuvenation of the skin.
Ablative or skin resurfacing lasers direct an intense, brief burst of laser energy onto the surface of the skin. The ablative laser light is absorbed by water, oxyhemoglobin and melanin within the skin which essentially vaporises. The more tissue to be removed, the higher the energy used and the more passes performed during the procedure. The removal of this layer of skin stimulates the skin to rejuvenate, produce more collagen and new healthier skin replaces what has been removed – with a resulting improved appearance.
The procedure may require topical anaesthesia, or in some cases, topical anaesthesia (and pain medication. Recovery time and skin healing could last from a few days to a few weeks or more. A thorough consultation with our Harley Street Skin Clinic experts will explain the options and results you can expect.
I am absolutely delighted with my treatment which in no small measure down to your care at Harley Street Skin Clinic Surrey
The benefits of Fractional Skin Resurfacing Treatments
- Repair skin damage caused by sun, hyperpigmentation, acne, stretch marks, blemishes and age spots
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Rejuvenation through stimulating collagen production and healthier skin formation
Skin Resurfacing Prices
|Fractional skin resurfacing price||from £220|
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for Fractional Skin Resurfacing Treatments?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.