The perfect pout
Searching for “Lip fillers Surrey”? If you’re looking for plumper, more sensual lips; lip enhancement or lip augmentation is a subtle and effective cosmetic treatment.
When injected with a lip filler, lips will become instantaneously fuller and more defined.
The key to an effective and stunning result is subtlety. For a natural enhanced look to the lips, less is more. Treatments which can be carried out over several sessions, applied in the right volume by our experts, will ensure your beautiful lips turn heads for all the right reasons.
Lip fillers are made from a naturally occurring substance within the human body known as Hyaluronic acid. This is found in connective tissues including skin and eyes. Hyaluronic acid is the most popular type of dermal filler which naturally degrades over time.
Your lips will be injected with Hyaluronic acid in the right quantity to enjoy the result you are looking for, which will have been discussed in your consultation. Some swelling after the procedure is likely, but within a couple of days your lovely lips will be in great condition. The results are long lasting; often 6-12 months.
A relaxed friendly environment, nothing seems too much trouble, very professional
The benefits of lip fillers
- Plumper, more sensual and beautiful lips
- Subtle and natural look that can be built gradually depending on your preference
- Fast results
- Long lasting – 6-12 months
- Safe and convenient to work around you
- Made from a naturally occurring substance
Price for lip fillers
|Doctor’s Initial Consultation||FREE|
|Lip Fillers||from £250|
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for lip fillers?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
There is no gender or age restriction for lip fillers, so 18-80, male or female with thin lips, asymmetrical lips, scarred lips, gummy smile, lip lines, cupids bow, smoker’s wrinkles, general aging and volume loss.
When will I see results?
Results can be seen immediately.
How long will I need to recover?
There is minimal downtime and you can return to work immediately. You may have some swelling for 24-48 hours.
How long will results last?
Lip fillers will last about nine months. Fat transfer will last 2-5 years.
AS SEEN ON