Searching for “Liposculpture / Neck Lift Surrey”? To have a slim, elegant chin and neck is a natural and understandable aesthetic objective for most people. But for those who may be slightly overweight, or through the aging process, the neck may be an area of self-consciousness and concern. Saggy jowls, double chin, loose skin; all can be addressed through innovative and effective techniques at the Harley Street Skin Clinic.
Various solutions are available which address issues with the neck in different ways. Our thorough, no-obligation consultation will explore the issues, what exactly you want to achieve and fully explain your options.
I am absolutely delighted with my treatment which in no small measure down to your care at Harley Street Skin Clinic Surrey
Liposculpture is a similar principle to liposuction, as it involves suction of fat away from the part of the body concerned. Fine hollow metal tubes are inserted into the fatty tissue in the natural skin folds using small incisions. Suction is used to remove fatty material.
Liposculpture may be carried out with local or general anaesthetic and will be a day procedure.
A neck lift can be combined a lower face lift for the most long-lasting and effective results. If you have had dramatic weight loss this will remove excess skin. The muscles and ligaments are tightened and lifted with stitches separately. The neck lift will improve your jawline and chin, giving you the most dramatic results.
Small incisions are made in front of and into the folds of the ear, around the earlobe and into the fold at the back of the ear. The scars are kept to a minimum and difficult to see over time.
Carried out under local anaesthetic with or without sedation, the procedure can be expected to last around four hours. Recovery time is seven to ten days, and a compression garment will be needed to be worn day and night for this period. It will take approximately four to six weeks to settle down but final results will be seen at six months.
The youthful result of the surgery will last 8-15 years. This will vary depending on your age at the time of the treatment, the quality of your skin and the degree of sagging.
Most patients recover from liposculpture and neck lifts quickly, however all interventions carry a risk. The risks associated with this procedure include pain, discomfort, bleeding, bruising, swelling, infection, scars, numbness, asymmetry.
The benefits of liposculpture / double chin removal and neck lifts
- Reverses the aging effect of sagging facial muscles, loose skin and wrinkles
- Refreshed, youthful appearance
- Improve confidence, self-esteem around your image and in photographs
- Highly effective results and a safe procedure
Prices for liposculpture / double chin removal and neck lifts
|Collection & drop off service (see below)||Included|
|Hotel service (see below)||Included|
Collection & drop off service
For added convenience and comfort, we offer a door-to-door car service before and after your surgical treatment.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our car service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The car service serves patients having a surgical procedure only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the car service may not be available. If this is the case a taxi will be provided for your return journey home at no extra cost.
- Collection and drop off service is offered within 45 miles of the Reigate Clinic postcode.
- Other geographic areas may be available subject to availability.
Travelling a long way for your surgery? We offer an overnight stay in a local hotel for patients outside of the car radius service.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our hotel service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The hotel service serves patients having surgical procedures only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the hotel service may not be available.
If this is the case an alternative will be provided for you at no extra cost.
- The hotel service is offered to any surgical patient as a preference to the car service if requested.
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for liposculpture / double chin removal and neck lifts?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
If you have a double chin, round chubby cheeks or a thick full neck, liposculpture will give you a more chiselled appearance and if you have good skin quality there is no absolute age limit for liposculpture.
When will I see results?
You will see full results of the remodelling at around six months.
How long will I need to recover?
You will have some mild bruising and swelling but may be able to return to work potentially within a few days although many give themselves a week.
How long will results last?
Results typically last for years.
AS SEEN ON