The benefits are crystal clear…
Searching for “Microdermabrasion Surrey”? Medical Microdermabrasion is an exfoliating technique using a special type of crystal to smooth the skin, deliver radiance and a refreshed, rejuvenated complexion. This gentle exfoliation and skin care treatment removes dead skin cells, unclogs pores, reduces open pores, reduces the appearance of scarring and stimulates collagen production. This creates a smoother look and softer feel for the skin as it brings healthy new skin cells to the surface.
Microdermabrasion has the advantage of being non-surgical, but is an effective treatment and solution for minor blemishes as well as delivering an overall refreshed effect. It can reduce the appearance of scarring including acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and other skin imperfections.
After a skin consultation with our experts, your skin will be prepared and cleansed before the treatment. Using a controlled ﬂow of ﬁne medical-grade crystals, your skin will be exfoliated to remove the outer layer of dead skin cells and encourage healthy new skin cells to form on the surface of your skin.
Depending on your skin and the outcomes you’re looking for, microdermabrasion can be combined with other facial treatments such as peels to achieve your ideal look. This is a much-loved red carpet celebrity treatment.
Microdermabrasion will be most effective over a course of treatments.
Walking into the clinic is like entering a little oasis of calmness and warmth.
The benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Able to address a range of minor skin blemishes including fine lines, scarring including acne scarring, age spots, clogged pores, hyperpigmentation, tired or dull looking skin
- Encourages collagen production and generation of healthy skin cells leading to refreshed, smoother, healthier and more radiant appearance of the skin
- Convenient – no down-time
- No pain, discomfort or recovery time
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for Microdermabrasion?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
AS SEEN ON
Am I suitable?
Most men and women can benefit from microdermabrasion. This is the secret regular treatment of most Hollywood celebrities and there are no age limiting criteria 20-70 years.
When will I see results?
Results are visible immediately following treatment early, even in your 20s. In fact, the best results are often achieved by starting early before the signs of aging ever occur.
How long will I need to recover?
After treatment you’re free to resume your regular activities. Many patients come in and have microdermabrasion on their lunch breaks before heading right back to work. You may experience a bit of redness or flaking in the days following treatment.
How long will results last?
Results last 3-4 weeks.