The right balance…
We carry out non-surgical nose correction in Surrey, however surgical correction can be carried out through our London Clinic or referral.
For people who have concerns about their nose, this can be distressing and cause a lack of confidence throughout their life.
Searching for “Rhinoplasty Surrey”? Rhinoplasty – or nose-reshaping – or nose job, can effectively correct many issues that people have with their nose. Whether it’s size, shape, width, nostrils or the tip of the nose; your concerns can be explored in our in-depth consultation and the right solution presented.
Cosmetic surgery on the nose can offer many benefits; aesthetically restoring balance of the features on your face and improving your profile. For many people, this procedure restores confidence in their looks and offers a solution to a life-long source of distress.
I had a very pleasant and welcoming time at Harley Street Skin Clinic Surrey and I am extremely pleased with my treatment.
Cosmetic surgery on the nose will be carried out under general anaesthetic by our specialist, experienced surgeons and clinical team, in a procedure lasting two to three hours. Incisions are made inside the nose and/or in the area of skin separating the nostrils. This gives access to the bone and cartilage which is either reduced or augmented or restructured to the shape required. The tip of the nose, the bridge of the nose, the width and depth of the nose can be aesthetically modified. The skin can then be re-draped over the new shape.
The likely recovering time is around 10-20 days, with 6-12 months for your face to fully settle down and see final results.
Whilst most patients recover well, all interventions carry a risk. The risks associated with nose re-shaping include pain, discomfort, bleeding, bruising, swelling, infection, residual numbness, asymmetry breathing difficulties and septal perforation as well as the risks of general anaesthetic.
The final results of your nose reshaping surgery will be permanent. Minor revisions may be carried out after 12 months.
The benefits of Rhinoplasty / nose job / nose re-shaping
- Correct imbalance, asymmetry, disproportionate size or unsatisfactory shape of the nose and nostrils
- Permanent effect of treatment
- Can address feelings of lack of confidence and worry people may have about the size and shape of their nose
- Restore balance and proportion to the face and features
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for Rhinoplasty / nose job / nose re-shaping?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
A dermal filler rhinoplasty or non-surgical rhinoplasty can correct a misshapen nose from late teens or early twenties onwards. The treatment can straighten a crooked nose, smooth out bumps or dips, create an enhanced tip or give more definition to a smaller nose.
When will I see results?
Results are immediate, although optimum results will be seen at 1-2 weeks.
How long will I need to recover?
A dermal filler rhinoplasty treatment has little or no downtime and you can resume normal activities right away. You may experience slight swelling for 24 hours.
How long will results last?
Dermal fillers are broken down naturally by your body over time so results will typically last 9-18 months.
AS SEEN ON