Cutting edge skin therapy…
Searching for “PRP Surrey”? It might be cutting edge; but PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is the latest in non-surgical ground-breaking skin therapy, that delivers amazing results in refreshing and rejuvenating skin.
Also known as the ‘vampire’ facelift; for those looking for a non-surgical solution, the Harley Street Skin Clinic’s expert team are able to offer this innovative cosmetic treatment to treat wrinkles, lines, scarring and give an overall refreshed look to the skin.
As we age we become prone to skin which loses its elasticity. Our skin sags and forms lines including wrinkles, frown lines, crow’s feet, laughter lines as well as ‘saggy jowls’. We also can spot the signs of aging on the skin not just on our face, but on our body, especially the skin on the backs of our hands and for women, the décolletage.
PRP is a new, revolutionary aesthetic treatment, but one which is tried and tested in the medical arena in treating scar tissue and encouraging skin healing. This proven method has been adapted with phenomenal results for the cosmetic industry. Patients benefit from its positive aesthetic effects with a glowing complexion, reducing the appearance of existing scar tissue and overall a younger, fresher appearance.
It works through enabling the skin to rejuvenate itself; a process which naturally slows down as we get older or due to damage to the skin. The platelets are gathered via a small sample of your own blood, and when injected into certain areas, act to stimulate growth and regeneration in that area.
This cosmetic procedure is administered by injections with micro-needles by a specialist, skilled, qualified Doctor. After removing a small amount of your blood, the platelet plasma is extracted and prepared, and combined with the natural substance Hyaluronic acid.
PRP is likely to involve a course of sessions, where injections are carried out with topical anaesthetic to the areas being treated. Following some likely initial swelling or redness, patients will recover within a few days.
Results are evident within two to three months and are long-lasting – up to 18 months.
A relaxed friendly environment, nothing seems too much trouble, very professional
The benefits of Vampire Facelift / PRP / Platelet Rich Plasma
- Uses your own blood in the treatment and stimulates skin rejuvenation, therefore more natural and low risk
- Able to reduce wrinkles, lines, scarring, sagging skin
- Glowing, refreshed, youthful appearance to the skin
- Lasting impact – up to 18 months
- Tried and tested as a safe, credible and effective treatment within the medical arena
Vampire Facelift / PRP / Platelet Rich Plasma Prices
|Doctor’s Initial Consultation||FREE|
|Platelet Rich Plasma||from £500|
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for Vampire Facelift / PRP / Platelet Rich Plasma?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
If you have no serious health conditions aged 20-80 with aging skin, crepey skin, wrinkles, dull skin, scars or loss of volume then platelet rich plasma will restore healthy healing and glowing skin.
When will I see results?
Results can be seen almost immediately and will continue to improve for 3-6 months. You will need a course of 2-3 treatments to gain the most benefit from this treatment.
How long will I need to recover?
It will take 3-4 days for the healing process following the micro-injections into the skin.
How long will results last?
Results will last 12-24 months.
AS SEEN ON