The appeal of a peel…
Searching for “chemical peels Surrey”? Chemical peels are a fantastic non-surgical solution to tired, aging or saggy skin as well as a host of unwelcome skin conditions such as acne or visible scarring. A popular beauty treatment, chemical peels can be used on almost any part of the body including hands, face, neck, décolleté, back and chest.
The benefit? After each chemical peel your skin will look youthful and radiant.
At the Harley Street Skin Clinic, we are specialists in Skin Peels. Through your consultation we’ll explore and explain the best option for you. Accomplished in carrying out the latest innovative chemical peels on the market, you’ll be in the best hands with our dermatology professionals and Doctors; whether opting for a mild chemical peel or a deeper peel for a more challenging skin condition.
A variety of acids are used within the peels including the following
- Enzyme – fruit or vegetable based that work gently and safely on the skin. These are very mild and can be used on even the most sensitive skin.
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid- are AHA (alpha-hydroxy acid) originating from milk and fruit sugars. These provide gentle superficial exfoliation and are both safe and effective.
- Salicylic Acid – This is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) and a derivative of Aspirin known for its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. It offers deep pore exfoliation and is used in acne related conditions. It also softens the horny layer of skin loosening dry, scaly skin improving skin thickness and barrier function. It can also treat eczema, psoriasis, dandruff and warts.
- TCA – Trichloroacetic acid is a medium depth peel that should only be administered by professionals and can be an aggressive peel as there are various of acid concentration. Depending on the strength used, peeling can take a few days to a couple of weeks. A strong medium-depth TCA peel is not suitable for everyone. This is a peel you would need to schedule in your diary.
- Phenol – Is an aggressive peel. It can give amazing dramatic results but needs to be carried out by a doctor or dermatologist and may require sedation. It addresses deep wrinkles, ageing skin, sun damage, precancerous growths.
Combination Chemical Peels – a newer twist on chemical peeling can achieve the results of much deeper peels by using a power house of acids whilst minimising risks and side effects.
The benefits of chemical peels / skin peels
- Immediate rejuvenation and radiance effect after the peel
- Refreshed, youthful appearance
- An effective treatment for acne and blackheads
- Effective in reducing the appearance of scarring
- Effective in reducing pigmentation or blotchy skin
- Improve confidence, self-esteem around your image and in photographs
- Non-surgical solution
- Variety of established as well as new innovative peels to suit different types of skin conditions and objectives
A relaxed friendly environment, nothing seems too much trouble, very professional
Prices for Chemical Peels
|Doctor’s Initial Consultation||FREE|
|Glycolic (40-70%) Peel||£65 – £85|
|TCA 15% Peel||£180|
|VI Peel (Scarring / Deep Pigmentation)||£350 – £450|
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for chemical peels / skin peels?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable
If you have skin concerns with pigmentation, fine lines, aging skin or scarring then chemical peels can correct, rejuvenate and enhance skin tone making skin look refreshed, glowing and more youthful.
When will I see results?
Results can be seen immediately although optimum results are seen after a course of treatments.
How long will I need to recover?
Some chemical peels require no recovery time whilst deeper peels will require a week to ten days.
How long will results last?
Lighter peels are usually undertaken on a regular basis to maintain results. Deeper peels will create more dramatic results that are long lasting.
AS SEEN ON