The stem cell – why this Facelift works
Searching for “stem cell facelift Surrey”? With technology advancing all the time, at the Harley Street Skin Clinic we make sure our patients have access to the most effective and safe procedures on the market. This incredible anti-aging solution enables you to regain your natural youthful looks through adding volume to the face. The main reason for drooping skin and features, saggy jowls and fine or deep lines around the face, is the loss of volume and natural fat pads as we get older. Facelifts seek to address this through a variety of techniques; and transferring fat, particularly fat dense in stem cells, has been a proven effective way to ‘plump’ the skin and restore that youthful, refreshed and reinvigorated look.
Also known as autologous fat transfer, stem cells found in naturally occurring fat pockets are full of stem cells which are known to have regenerative properties. For this reason, they are used in many break-through medical procedures for a variety of conditions. But the practice of transferring the stem cells which reside in our fat has aesthetic properties too. It enables the transplanted cells to regenerate and replenish volume loss, replace natural fat pads, address the lost volume in our face and improve the regeneration of skin with a resulting improved smooth, tight and radiant appearance.
Using liposuction, fat is taken from an appropriate part of the body such as abdomen, thighs or buttocks and then purified to intensify the density of the stem cells within the fat.
Carried out under local anaesthetic, the fat containing stem cells will be administered via a series of injections with micro-needles by one of our highly specialist and experienced Doctors.
This is a natural and permanent treatment and can be used in any area where you would use a dermal filler.
Full recovery time will be up to seven to ten days with possible redness and swelling which will subside to reveal your new refreshed and rejuvenated skin.
A relaxed friendly environment, nothing seems too much trouble, very professional
The benefits of Stem Cell Face Lift / Fat Transfer Stem Cells
- Creates plumper contours leading to a youthful look
- Restores lost volume to cheeks and face
- Uses own stem cells to rejuvenate the skin
- Creates a tighter and more radiant skin
- New and advanced procedure
- Natural and permanent
- Often used in combination with PRP platelet rich plasma
Collection & drop off service
For added convenience and comfort, we offer a door-to-door car service before and after your surgical treatment.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our car service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The car service serves patients having a surgical procedure only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the car service may not be available. If this is the case a taxi will be provided for your return journey home at no extra cost.
- Collection and drop off service is offered within 45 miles of the Reigate Clinic postcode.
- Other geographic areas may be available subject to availability.
Travelling a long way for your surgery? We offer an overnight stay in a local hotel for patients outside of the car radius service.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our hotel service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The hotel service serves patients having surgical procedures only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the hotel service may not be available.
If this is the case an alternative will be provided for you at no extra cost.
- The hotel service is offered to any surgical patient as a preference to the car service if requested.
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for Stem Cell Face Lift / Fat Transfer Stem Cells?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
Adult stem cells in PRP (platelet rich plasma) and/or fat injections enhance tissue healing, lead to the growth of new blood vessels, and ultimately produce a more youthful glow. For these reasons, doctors offer stem cell treatments to fill in facial hollows, smooth out wrinkles, and improve the skin’s overall texture and tone. A stem cell facelift will help with sunken eyes, sunken cheeks or general laxity of skin, poor skin health, open pores, dark circles, lip volume loss, facial volume loss and is often termed the ‘natural face lift’.
When will I see results?
Since skin renewal and rejuvenation is using the body’s own active regeneration components, facial skin renewal is continual for about 3-6 months after the procedure.
How long will I need to recover?
It will take 48 hours for the skin to settle down after treatment.
How long will results last?
Results can last 12 months to five years dependent upon the use of PRP (platelet rich plasma), autologous fat or a combination of the two. It is important to remember that even after a facelift that the aging process will still continue.
AS SEEN ON