Turn back time – in double quick time…
Searching for “thread lift Surrey”? If you’re looking for a minimally invasive Face Lift solution that delivers natural results with convenience and minimal recovery time, PDO threads, or thread lifts, offer a fantastic option.
As we age, our skin loses its elasticity resulting in a look of sagginess and lines or wrinkles. For those with minimal signs of aging and looking for a faster solution that fits into their life, a thread lift can offer natural, subtle and effective results.
Lifting, plumping and tightening skin on the face and neck, PDO threads is an ideal cosmetic solution if the skin is at the earlier signs of aging and doesn’t require dramatic or extensive treatment. A thread lift can also be combined with fillers, anti-wrinkle injections and other non-surgical solutions. Our experts can advise the most effective and suitable combination of solutions that will enable you to achieve tighter, more uplifted and youthful looking skin.
PDO threads are barbed sutures which are used to lift sagging eyebrows and eyelids, deep nasolabial folds (those furrows between your nose and the corners of your mouth) or aging neck tissue. The barbs on one end of the thread grab and lift the sagging skin, and the teeth on the other end anchor the skin to the underlying facial tissues. No incisions or stitches are required, and no scars are produced. The threads stimulate collagen which works to plump and rejuvenate the skin.
Carried out under local anaesthetic by a skilled Doctor, the procedure will take around one hour and anything from a few to around 50 or more threads may be used depending on your skin.
Whilst an extremely safe cosmetic treatment, the minimal risks associated with these procedures include pain, discomfort, bleeding, bruising, swelling, infection, skin puckering asymmetry.
Recovery time is around seven days with a further two to four weeks to settle down but the skin will continue to remodel with collagen for three to six months. You will be able to get on with normal daily life immediately, making this Face Lift option a highly convenient one.
The youthful result of the procedure will last 12-15 months. This will vary depending on the patient’s age at the time of the treatment, the quality of their skin and the degree of sagging.
I have had a few treatments at this clinic. They removed a mole and I had botox and lip fillers. I was very happy with the results! The level of professionalism and attention to detail from Consultation to treatment was outstanding. The staff are very welcoming, and nothing is too much trouble. I trust them and would highly recommend.
The benefits of face lifts and neck lifts
- Particularly good for sagging skin on the face, jowls, brow and neck
- Restores skin’s elasticity for a tighter, more youthful appearance
- Technique stimulates the body’s natural collagen production so keeps working after the procedure
- Ideal for those looking for a non-surgical Face Lift option
- Procedure is fast only taking around one hour
- Minimal recovery time
- No permanent scarring
- Can be combined with other cosmetic treatments for maximum effectiveness
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for PDO Threads / Thread lifts / Sutures?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
AS SEEN ON
Am I suitable?
Minimally invasive cosmetic treatment that lifts sagging skin on the face, jowls, brow and neck by stimulating collagen. A thread lift is not a substitute for a facelift, it gives less dramatic results and is often a stepping stone between non-surgical and surgical transition.
When will I see results?
You will see results very quickly within 2-3 weeks which will continue to improve for 3-6 months.
How long will I need to recover?
You will be up and around immediately afterwards, but will need 7-10 days to recover and you should avoid driving ideally for a week.
How long will results last?
Sutures or threads are broken down naturally by your body after six months when the mechanical lift of the suture will have dissolved. Collagen improvement will continue for up to 12 months.