Turn your frown into a smile…
Searching for “brow lift Surrey”? A brow lift or forehead lift is an effective way to lift and tighten this area of your face creating an incredible smooth, rejuvenated, refreshed and youthful look.
As we age, we lose collagen, elasticity and volume from our faces which leads to forehead wrinkles, lines around the eyes, sagging skin and hooded eyes. If you’re affected by these age-related skin conditions, you may look older or more tired than you feel, and suffer a lack of self-confidence and self-esteem as a result. Your reasons may be professional, personal or social, but should you wish to address these concerns, a brow or forehead lift is a fantastic solution.
The results of a brow lift or forehead lift can be quite stunning; opening your eyes, smoothing out lines and wrinkles, tightening the muscles and contouring your face to a more youthful appearance.
Carried out under local anaesthetic, this procedure will be carried out by a specialist Harley Street Surgeon in our state-of-the-art, beautiful, conveniently located clinic in the centre of Reigate.
Lasting one to two hours, best results will come from an open trichophytic browlift to shorten your forehead and move the high hairline down. A well done browlift will last will last for years.
You may need to take up to two weeks off work, and you will need to have stitches removed around a week to ten days after the procedure. Scarring is minimal as the incision will allow the hair to grow directly through the scar line, so in reality it becomes difficult to find.
Most patients recover from brow lifts very quickly, however all interventions carry a risk. The risks associated with this procedure include pain, discomfort, bleeding, bruising, swelling, infection, scars, numbness, asymmetry.
Results are long-lasting and give a natural, more youthful appearance, lifting and rejuvenating the eyes and face.
I am absolutely delighted with my treatment which in no small measure down to your care at Harley Street Skin Clinic Surrey
The benefits of a Brow Lift / Forehead Lift
- Reduce age-related sagging, hooded eyes, tired look and forehead wrinkles
- Create a more youthful, contoured, rejuvenated appearance
- Improve confidence in your looks
- Long-lasting results
- Greater comfort if hooded eyes are causing vision issues
Brow Lift Prices
|Collection & drop off service (see below)||Included|
|Hotel service (see below)||Included|
Collection & drop off service
For added convenience and comfort, we offer a door-to-door car service before and after your surgical treatment.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our car service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The car service serves patients having a surgical procedure only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the car service may not be available. If this is the case a taxi will be provided for your return journey home at no extra cost.
- Collection and drop off service is offered within 45 miles of the Reigate Clinic postcode.
- Other geographic areas may be available subject to availability.
Travelling a long way for your surgery? We offer an overnight stay in a local hotel for patients outside of the car radius service.
If you have booked a surgical procedure with the clinic and would like access to our hotel service, please let us know in advance so we can make the arrangements.
- The hotel service serves patients having surgical procedures only.
- This service is subject to availability, and occasionally the hotel service may not be available.
If this is the case an alternative will be provided for you at no extra cost.
- The hotel service is offered to any surgical patient as a preference to the car service if requested.
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for face lifts and neck lifts?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.