No pain, but plenty of gain, with this safe and innovative skin care treatment…
Searching for “LED Light Therapy Surrey”? For aging, damaged or sensitive skin, there truly is a light at the end of the tunnel with this well-established, safe and proven skin treatment. LED Light Therapy uses different wavelengths of light to treat different skin conditions. The skin absorbs the light and in doing so creates energy which manifests itself in regenerating and rejuvenating the skin.
Age-related skin complaints such as wrinkles, lines and sagging are due to the loss of the essential collagen and elasticity in our skin as we get older. The skin simply does not rejuvenate itself in the same way as when we are younger, however the use of the LED light stimulates collagen production, leading to smoother, more youthful and rejuvenated skin.
Skin can be damaged by sun, acne or scarring, or suffer inflammation and irritation due to rosacea or other sensitive skin conditions triggered by genetic or environmental factors. Due to the damage, skin cells stop renewing themselves normally. LED Light Therapy is able to reach into targeted areas of skin and stimulate the skin to heal and renew itself, leading to reduced visibility of skin damage as well as radiance and rejuvenation.
Safe, painless and non-invasive, administered by our skin care experts over a course of short sessions, LED Light Therapy can offer excellent results.
You’ll be able to see the results right away, as the immediate impact of the LED therapy will have a calming, moisturising and repairing effect on the skin.
There is no down-time, so LED Light Therapy can provide benefits safely and conveniently around your life.
I am absolutely delighted with my treatment which in no small measure down to your care at Harley Street Skin Clinic Surrey
The benefits of sensitive LED Light Therapy
- LED Light Therapy improves the condition of the skin; moisturising and encouraging collagen production creating more smooth, flawless, healthy looking, radiant and youthful skin
- Creates a more even skin tone
- Reduces the size of pores
- LED Light Therapy stimulates repair and reduces the visible appearance of scarring, acne, blemishes, sun damage and other skin-damage related complaints
- Proven to be effective in bringing down the redness, irritation and inflammation associated with rosacea and sensitive skin conditions
- Safe and painless, with no downtime
LED Light Therapy
|LED Light Therapy||£35|
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for LED Light Therapy?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.