Keep calm and address your sensitive skin…
Living with sensitive skin can be irritating for many reasons. It may be itchy, uncomfortable, even stinging and hot. It can make it difficult to use some products or apply or remove make up. It may mean avoiding certain foods, products or environments, depending on what triggers it. And it may look red, dry and impact on your confidence in your looks.
There are two types of sensitivities; Immunogenic Inflammation happens when skin responds to external irritants, and Neurogenic Inflammation originates in the nerves and nervous system. Sensitive skin might be generic or due to environmental factors, but either way, if you have sensitive skin, you may have spent endless time and money searching for products that you can use on your skin with little success.
The inflammation and irritation caused by sensitive skin needs to be addressed, calmed and balance restored. Of course, identifying the triggers and avoiding them where possible is advisable, but for many people, it’s not that straightforward.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic are specialists in all types of skin conditions and complaints. Knowledgeable about the products and innovations in the skincare market, we assess, advise and administer effective, tailored treatments to patients presenting with sensitive skin.
Our sensitive treatments include but are not limited to the following;
Cosmeceutical products which are a combination of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals work at the concentrations and skin depth necessary to make a real impact on the skin. Our specialists would tailor their recommendations of the skin care products available to find the right one for you.
Laser and intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment
Redness and visible blood vessels (telangiectasia) can sometimes be successfully improved with a course of vascular laser or intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment. These treatments may also improve flushing.
Laser and IPL machines produce narrow beams of light that are aimed at the visible blood vessels in the skin. The heat from the lasers damages the dilated veins and causes them to shrink so they’re no longer visible, with no damage to the surrounding area.
LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy uses different wavelengths of light to treat different skin conditions. The skin absorbs the light and in doing so creates energy which manifests itself in regenerating and rejuvenating the skin. With benefits for many skin complaints, including spots and acne, light therapy is a recognised treatment for reducing the inflammation and redness associated with sensitive skin. Safe, painless and non-invasive, administered by our skin care experts over a course of short sessions, LED Light Therapy can offer excellent results.
I am absolutely delighted with my treatment which in no small measure down to your care at Harley Street Skin Clinic Surrey
The benefits of sensitive skin treatments at the Harley Street Skin Clinic
- Expert assessment, advice and treatment of sensitive skin
- Address specific symptoms and learn how to manage your sensitive skin
- High quality products that are effective and appropriate for sensitive skin
- Range of state-of-the-art, effective, safe sensitive skin treatments available
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for sensitive skin treatments?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.