High quality cosmeceutical products that get under your skin…
You’ve probably had a life-time of buying and trying standard skin and cosmetic products – with varying degrees of success. If you have significant skin problems, or are conscious of the visible impact of aging on your skin, you may have parted with a small fortune for products that promise a lot, and deliver little.
Good on the surface
The reason for the limited effectiveness of most shop-bought products is that as much as they may promise results, they only sit on the surface of the skin. They may contain high quality, effective ingredients; but in such small quantities that the beneficial impact is negligible.
Beauty must go skin-deep
When our skin becomes dull looking, tired, sagging and wrinkled it’s usually due to the loss of collagen and elasticity as we get older. This is why many cosmetic procedures and treatments focus on different ways to stimulate collagen production and this in turn, encourages the skin to rejuvenate itself, resulting in new, smoother, firmer skin to come to the surface and a more youthful and radiant look.
Cosmeceuticals – a combination of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals – are skin care products that are able to penetrate the skin to a far deeper level. They therefore stimulate the vital collagen production, but also contain key beneficial ingredients in much greater proportion – magnifying the impact.
Cosmeceuticals offer the possibility of fantastic results; skin that looks more youthful, radiant and reduced the visible signs of aging. But they must be administered with care and advice from experts to ensure products are right for you and your skin, and take into account sensitivities or any specific skin conditions you may have.
At the Harley Street Skin Clinic our skin specialists will assess and advise, providing the right solutions to achieve what you want from your skin.
The cosmeceuticals we supply can include Agera, Auriga, Heliocare, Jan Marini, Neostrata, Obagi, ParmaClinix, Vitality Institute (Vi); however, our bespoke skin care service will be entirely tailored around your skin and your objectives.
I am absolutely delighted with my treatment which in no small measure down to your care at Harley Street Skin Clinic Surrey
The benefits of Cosmeceutical Skin Care at Harley Street Skin Clinic
- Expert assessment and treatment of skin conditions and concerns
- Reduce visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and lines
- Improved appearance, more radiance and smoother, rejuvenated skin
- Reduce the visibility of sun damaged skin, blemishes and scarring
- High quality products that are effective and appropriate for your skin
- Products penetrate skin to a greater depth, making them more effective
- Products contain beneficial ingredients in greater concentrations than shop-bought products, making them more effective
- Rejuvenation through deep moisturising, stimulating collagen production and healthier skin formation
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for Cosmeceutical Skin Care?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.