A real skin innovation…
Searching for “skin tightening Surrey”? One of the latest technologies in the market for non-invasive cosmetic treatments is skin tightening. Ideal for sagging or wrinkly skin, particularly after pregnancy, weight loss or due to aging, this fantastic innovation offers patients another proven and effective choice.
Skin tightening is carried out with high-frequency devices. As we age or following weight loss, our skin loses volume, elasticity and collagen, leading to sagging or wrinkles.
This technology stimulates collagen production, enabling the skin to become firmer and ‘lifting’ it, creating a tighter and smoother complexion. Radio-frequency technology goes deeper into the skin, also stimulating collagen and the body’s natural healing process, resulting in tighter, lifted and firmer skin.
We have a variety of skin tightening and skin lifting treatments available. For best results we recommend a course of sessions, which will take up to 30 minutes. Skin lifting treatments are pain-free, with merely a warming sensation during the skin tightening treatment and a small chance of some redness or swelling following the procedure.
Patients report tighter and more radiant skin almost immediately, but with the full results evident within around three months, when the collagen production has built up and starts to have a visible impact on the lifting and tightening of the skin.
Walking into the clinic is like entering a little oasis of calmness and warmth.
The benefits of skin tightening / skin lifting
- Gradual rejuvenation, smooth and radiant effect
- Combats the sagging skin associated with aging, weight loss or pregnancy>
- Can be effective in improving the appearance of stretch marks
- Effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Effective in reducing Cellulite
- Safe and comfortable non-surgical solution
- Variety of technologies now available in skin tightening, working to different depths of the skin
- No downtime, you can get on with your day/reapply your make up straight away
Prices of skin tightening / skin lifting
|Skin tightening||from £150|
Why the Harley Street Skin Clinic for skin tightening / skin lifting?
- Outstanding standards of excellence that are synonymous with the Harley Street name
- Specialist, experienced Surgeons at the top of their field
- Beautiful, spotless Clinic offering a comfortable and pleasant experience
- Run by a Clinic Manager with senior level experience in some of the most prestigious and highly acclaimed clinics in London
- Wide range of cosmetic solutions and treatments to skin conditions and concerns
- Free, no obligation Consultation
- Second to none personal care, with all your questions answered and any concerns addressed
- Track record of success in aesthetic cosmetic surgery and treatments
- Assurance of safety and risk minimisation in all aspects of our clinical work
- Access to the most ground-breaking, innovative techniques and technology in the cosmetic treatment market
Hello, I’m Davina Saunders, Clinic Manager
Cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, for most people, is a big step. For some, it’s a journey from feeling unhappy with a physical feature; through to eventually undergoing a procedure to improve how you feel.
All the procedures at our Reigate-based, Harley Street Skin Clinic are doctor-led and carry the quality seal that is synonymous with the Harley Street name. My background in managing Clinics and Theatres including a prestigious Hair Transplant Clinic, combined with detailed knowledge of regulations and legislation in the Private Medical Sector, ensures our practice remains at the forefront of standards within the cosmetic treatment industry.
With a staff formed of committed, experienced, specialist clinicians and non-clinicians; you’ll have the most exceptional knowledge, leading-edge technology and professional service possible at your disposal.
The Harley Street Skin Clinic puts patients firmly at the heart of everything we do. We’re driven by delivering every patient the comfort, safety and cosmetic outcome that exceeds their expectations.
Am I suitable?
Ideal individuals will be 30-70 with moderate skin laxity as well as crepey or wrinkled skin, cellulite and dimpled skin. It is a great option for improving the results of plastic surgery – like a facelift, eyelift or liposuction procedure. It can also improve body shaping following a weight-loss programme or pregnancy.
When will I see results?
Results can be seen after 2-4 treatments however face body treatments require a total of 6-8 sessions.
How long will I need to recover?
There is minimal downtime and you can return to work immediately. A little redness in the treated area will subside after 1-2 hours.
How long will results last?
After the initial course of treatments, you will require a monthly maintenance treatment to sustain results.
AS SEEN ON