T & C’s
- You acknowledge that the information on the website is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. HSS makes no warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will hold harmless HSS, the companies employees and agents from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will HSS or any of the information contributors to the website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if HSS has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of HSS nor are they endorsed by HSS. HSS may provide links on the website to other websites which are not under the control of HSS. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing https://www.surreyskinclinic.com/ is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by HSS of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
- This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by HSS which is headquartered in London, UK. It may be accessed from United Kingdom, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of the UK, by accessing this website you agree that the statutes and laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the courts of the United Kingdom with respect to such matters. HSS make no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- All text and electronic images on this website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of HSS. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.
- We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information.
- We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
- We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
- Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files- “cookies” – that hold information which allows a website to recognize your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
- We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties except when we need to do so. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
- HSSC is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) regulations May 2018 , for our full GDPR policy please request.
- HSSC is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) regulations May 2018 , for our full GDPR policy please request
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties – for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
Treating Under 18’s
The Harley Street Skin Clinic can, under no circumstances, embark upon treatment on anyone below the age of 18 years old. We will, however, gladly take a future booking from someone at the age of 17, provided the appointment falls after their 18th birthday.
Whilst we love children – and completely understand the problems involved with arranging childcare – in the interest of keeping the clinic as safe as possible, we must respectfully request that you refrain from bringing your children with you to your appointments.
This is because The Harley Street Skin premises is a medical environment, and therefore not a suitable environment for children. Each of the doctor’s rooms will contain equipment which could prove dangerous to curious little ones. Most importantly, however, our insurance does not protect children at the clinic and we would never want to put anyone in harm’s way – we do hope you understand.
HSSC Discount Policy
The Harley Street Skin Clinic has a definitive policy with regards to the pricing and discounting of medical and surgical treatments.
All Harley Street Skin Clinic treatments and procedures are competitively priced and in line with industry expectation, fairly representing both the needs of patient and business. Treatments, and similarly courses of treatments, are often bespoke, and therefore priced based on an individual’s goals and expectations after an extensive consultation process.
We believe in providing the highest level of attentiveness to our patients and are serious about our duty of care. As a result of this, we work extremely hard to ensure that pricing is always a fair and appropriate representation of this.
In the interest of patient/doctor relationship, we would request that our patients do not enter into negotiations for discounts and would like to ensure all of our patients that prices are regularly standardised across the cosmetic industry.
General Medical Refunds
All treatments and procedures are carried out to the highest possible standard, however sometimes outcomes do not meet patient’s expectations and if you are not entirely happy with your treatment or procedure with us (it’s rare, but it does happen!), we emphatically welcome your feedback and comments. However, as with any surgical procedure, there is no guarantee to the outcome, and it is at the patient’s own risk that these procedures are undertaken. The Harley Street Skin Clinic do not offer refunds on this basis.
Harley Street Skin Clinic aim for only premium standards of care and customer service before, during and after treatment. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your experience, we readily welcome your input in the interest of making improvements to our service and will do our best to rectify them as soon as possible. Should you wish to write to us, you can reach us at:
Harley Street Skin Clinic
16 Bell Street
Redeemable Consultation Deposits
Bookings with senior consultants at Harley Street Skin can require a deposit of up to £100 at point of booking. This deposit, however, is entirely redeemable against the cost of treatment, should you choose to go ahead. Patients will be informed of this when booking your initial consultation with a Harley Street Skin patient advisor.
Bookings with select practitioners at Harley Street Skin are entirely free of charge – we just ask however you provide us with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice before cancelling your appointment.